Multiple targets

Hi all,

can i use 3 or four targets in my app?
Regards
Gianfranco

1 Like

@gianfranco.quaranta Hello!

Actually, unfortunately Zappar only support one tracking per experience :frowning:
Also, I want to indicate this post that people talk about it, you follow through this link:

att, Higão.

That’s not a 100% true. Zapper only supports one tracking image at a time. You can have more than one tracking image in an experience.

Steve

1 Like

Hello @stevesanerd,

When I said:

I meant that Zappar support only a functional tracking image! But okay, thanks by complete my answer! :smiley:

att, Higão.

1 Like

Thanks higor and stevesanerd

if I understand correctly in the same app I can have more than one image tracking but I can use only one at a time. is it correct?

Gianni

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Thanks @stevesanerd & @higor :slight_smile:

@gianfranco.quaranta while you can train up multiple target images in Studio (which will appear in the Media Library), the Zappar app does not currently support tracking content from multiple target images.

All the best,
Seb

2 Likes

Hi, since the core functionality seems not to have been changed, this topic might as well be revived.
Did you have a go at switching between Targets? I’m not interested in tracking multiple at the same time. But I have multiple Pages in a book, I’d like to track separately. Did you came across such implementation?

@Seb is there new input on this topic?

Hay @tokarev Welcome to the forum!!
So I would look at this post. We have a lot demos now that can work for you in it.

Also if you use UAR you can have multiple targets.

Sadly Seb has moved on from Zappar.

Steve

Thank you for pointing me into the right direction. Having some issues implementing with additional symbols. Hopefully guys in the other thread will help :slight_smile:

1 Like