Display live feed Twitter/Instagram

Hi,

I would like to combine the amazing AR experience with showing some feed from social media channels. Is it possible to pull the data and display it? I already saw that an iframe is not supported yet but are there other possibilities?

Thanks,

Richard

Hi Richard,

The ability to pull data from social media sites might be possible using their respective APIs and the AJAX method of ZapWorks Studio, the displaying of the information, however, would be down to you to implement.

If you’re looking for something a little more automatic, I would keep your eyes on the following feature request ticket - Embed iFrame / HTML frame

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mark

As far as I know, there are special applications that can help you do this. I generally love Twitter and Instagram since they appeared and I used them to the fullest, I even make money with their help, especially with Instagram. Since I have many followers, many companies pay me for the advertisements of their products and this is very convenient. It is clear that at first, it was difficult and I didn’t have many people following me at once, but I decided to buy Instagram comments from this site and then I bought likes and so many found out about my page and I had new subscribers daily.

Indeed it is very useful.