WebAR on iPhone

Hi all,

I’m having issues with iPhone devices to run my WebAR App.

I’m using iPhone s8+ and my app doesn’t works.

With my Android devices works good.

The app it’s just a video alpha playin on a wine label.

I’ve read about the compatibility of devices, but i’m don’t know if exits some browser restrictions.

Any help?

Best,
Pablo.

1 Like

I have many posts and the members of “Zap Teams” never reply. I’m payin’ for this and i don’t have support.

Pablo,
The guys at Zappar try to keep up with the form but are down a guy as of late. If you are having problems you need support for I would email them at support@zappar.com

Steve

Thanks Steve. I’ve already contact them via mail. I’ll try again.

Pablo.

1 Like

Pablo,
FYI they are in london but I hope they get back to you soon. @George @Bob

Steve

1 Like

Hi @mfvgme,

Hope you’re well.

As @stevesanerd mentioned (thanks Steve!), and as you are subscribed to a Business workspace, you have access to our support channel i.e. support@zappar.com.

The forum is our community channel, where users (including those not on a paid plan) can get help from the community. While members of the ZapWorks team do occasionally jump in to answer questions when we’re able to, we don’t monitor this channel as closely as we do our support channel.

As a paying user, the support channel is the correct place for you to ask for help from the team.

Once we receive your support request we’ll get back in touch via that channel, and if relevant, will update this thread. If possible, please also send through your project’s zpp file.

All the best,
Seb

1 Like

Over a year later, and I’m asking the same question.