Virtual fancy dress

Hello, I am looking to make a virtual fancy dress zap like the example above link (37secs into the movie).
I need the user to be able to pick various hats and other items, place them over the person on screen and take a picture.
Is there a tutorial available for this at all?

Many thanks.

I think this might help you out. https://docs.zap.works/studio/projects/step-by-step-photofeature/
you’d have to modify by duplicating and changing zapbot into various clothings.

1 Like

Thanks, I will take a look.

Hey there,

Indeed, the Step by Step 3D Photo Feature project is the place to go.

If you need any help though, please, let us know! :slight_smile:

Margaux

Thanks Margaux.

I have worked through the 3D photo project and am all good with how it works thank you.
What I want to do is have multiple objects available at one time. So the user can individually transform each
and pose them separately before taking a photo.

Many thanks.

Stephen,
I’m still learning ZapWorks Studio, but I made a template that might get you started. The template has a couple of hats and shirts (just planes, you can add pngs to materials for the hats/shirts). Fancy Dress01.zpp (4.3 MB)

I thought I could make the template, cause i see myself using one in the future.

hope it helps somewhat.

1 Like

That’s awesome, thanks so much Russel.
I’m having a play with it now.
One thing I noticed is that you can’t seem to interact with the shirts, only the hats.
You can select the shirts using the buttons though?

I’m very ealry into ZapWorks Studio so my knowledge is very basic, I will have a go to try and figure it out.
Many thanks for your reply.

Stephen

Thanks so much for sharing Russel. That’s going to be really valuable :smiley: