Triggers - colours and multiple versions

Hello.

I’m wrapping up a few Zappar projects, but I’d like to find out more about the triggers:

1. I have (accidentally) made three triggers for one of my projects when I was testing out colours: how can I delete two of the triggers?

2. Of these triggers, which one does Zappar use as the most up to date trigger to launch the project from? (It seems to launch it from all of them)

3. When I download the png of the trigger, it is in black and white, but when I download the svg it’s in colour. Why is this? And how do I get the png in colour (without using an external program to re-export it).

Thank you in advance!

Hi again, Zappar forum,

Just wondering if there are any ideas about my trigger questions, please? The client wishes to print them as soon as possible, but I just need to confirm these answers.

Thanks again!

Hi there,

Support here; for a quicker response time regarding questions such as pricing, platform, or workspaces and accounts, we recommend you get in touch with support@zappar.com.

As for your questions:

1. You’re currently unable to delete Triggers, but we’re working towards introducing the ability to do so in future. I won’t be able to give a timeframe for this, however.
  2. All triggers that are part of a project can be used to launch the AR experience simultaneously, with no preference to which one is used at any one time to launch the experience.
  3. This is a bug which I’ve been able to replicate. I’ve let our team know of the issue and will get back to you as soon as I get an update.

Sorry for the inconvenience for your last question. However, we hope this helps you.

All the best,
Bob

Hey Bob and thanks very much for your message! Hope you guys are doing ok under the current circumstances too!

1. No problem about that for now, but yes, it would be a great idea later.
  2. Ok, this is good to know that I can use any of them.
  3. Thanks for the heads up about this - the printer is hoping to start on this soon, but we’re still waiting on client approval, so we have a bit of time.

Thanks!

1 Like