Tracking with Moving Camera

Any help would be appreciated.
I’m new to this. I got tracking down pretty well after trying a few different targets. But if I quickly move the camera (a slight jerk, a cough, etc), the element I have in 3D unlocks from the tracker. Then I have to hover over the tracker again (straight above it) to get the 3D element to lock to the target again. This is not an ideal user experience.
Is there a way help with the fidelity of the track, so that if I jostle the camera, it continues to track to the tracker without coming off. This even happens when the whole tracker is in view (ie. no corners out of frame)

I was fiddling with Adobe Aero, which tracks almost perfectly, but I can’t design what I need to with it. And a 3D test I downloaded from ZapWorks (with a 3D coffee table that uses world tracking) worked pretty nicely! So I know it CAN be done. I just don’t know if there’s something else I can add to help.

And for reference, I’m doing something very similar to “AWE Dinner Menu” on: https://zap.works/webar/

Thanks

1 Like

So the main thing is you need a good tracking image for the experience to track correctly. If you don’t have good image you will have problems keeping things linked to it.

Now world tracking and image tracking are different things. World tracking needs newer devices to run it where as image tracking doesn’t. World tracking uses photo tracking of the world around you. Image tracking uses a preset image.

Steve