Launch screen in another language

I am testing Web AR but it was necessary that the launch screen text were in another language (Portuguese). Aren’t there other launch screen versions?

Hi @eduhalfen,

The WebAR splash page should automatically update the text to be what is set by the browser and/or device. If this isn’t the case could you please let us know?

If you would like to customise the splash page even more - please get in contact with support@zappar.com and we can give you some more information.

George

No, it is not working. My device is in Portuguese (Brazil) and the browser also, but the text is in English. I tested in Android and iOS.
Thanks,
Eduardo

Any news about Launch Screen in another language instead only English? It would be very important to other countries.

Hey @eduhalfen,

My apologies, the splash page doesn’t take the device / browser language setting as I thought. I’ve had a chat with the WebAR guys and they are happy to update this (have the WebAR splash page automatically update based on the browser language).

Could you please get in contact with support@zappar.com? We’d love for you to help with translation. :slight_smile:

George