Thanks for your feature suggestion . Before implementing a feature such as this, we’d have to consider the consequences in regards to users’ right to privacy (if the location, timestamp etc. could be used to identify them).
While our analytics tools don’t currently support the type of granular location data that you’ve suggested, many of our business users use the following workaround:
- Create an experience.
- Create a zapcode on ZapWorks for each location you’ll be releasing the experience to
- Create a new zapcode group, and add the created zapcodes to it (this allows you to view collated data)
- Create a tracking image for each zapcode (you can use the same image, just update the zapcode on the tracking image)
- Publish the experience to all of the zapcodes
- Release the print material, placing each tracking image in the specific location you’d like to track
E.g. Zapcode A is found in location 1, zapcode B is in location 2 etc. Viewing the analytics data for zapcode A, you’d know how many people scanned in that location. As the zapcodes are also grouped in ZapWorks, you can see the total number of scans etc. across all zapcodes.
Hope this helps. If you have any other questions please let me know.
All the best,