How to remove unwanted labels

How do I remove the unwanted labels used previously to categorise the projects? I can remove them in the project but I can’t remove them (some duplicated) from the overview projects page.

3 Likes

I was just going to ask the same thing. I have 2 with the same name and I can’t find where to delete them.

@Seb, @George

Steve

2 Likes

Hi @k.loke,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Labels can’t be removed at the moment. We are in the process of re-designing the implementation of labels on my.zap.works. Once re-designed you will be able to delete/remove them, along with a nicer way to filter and view analytics by individual or multiple labels.

We are looking to release this update ASAP and as soon as we know some more information we will let you know on here.

Hope this doesn’t cause too much inconvenience!

George

4 Likes

Hi George!

I have the same problem like described above. Do you already know, when the update will be released? Thank you for working on that problem. Hoping for a solution soon!

Kind regards, Fredi

1 Like

Just wondering how this update to delete labels was coming along. This system of labels is much more cumbersome than the previous folder system. I love your product, but this has made my workflow much more difficult.

2 Likes