Help! Panorama360 Tutorial Problem: Chiswick_park.jpg not previewing

Trying my first project using the Panorama 360 tutorial. (https://docs.zap.works/studio/tutorials/interactive-360-panorama/). I’m following the instructions but when I do the steps in #8 (Set Photo Sphere Material), the park 360 image doesn’t preview (like it does in the tutorial). I get nothing. Just the blank, black screen. What am I doing wrong?

Hi @kidfreshieaf,

It’s difficult to tell what could be going wrong without having a look at the project itself.

Could you please send a screenshot of your project, showing where you’re currently getting stuck? It might also be worth double checking any value inputs up until that point in the tutorial.

All the best,
Seb

I am having a similar issue. I am a Zappar Studio novice, and have followed the ‘Interactive 360 Panorama’ tutorial and completed successfully. Now, I am trying to edit and use my own panorama photo vs the one provided in the tutorial. When I change the Photo Sphere Material to my new panorama, in the previewer it shows a black and white checkered pattern vs my new panorama image. What am I doing wrong? 02%20PM

craft-fair-booth-360 Here is the image I am trying to use, which is a panorama (not a full 360).

It looks like you have 2 materials listed. There shouldn’t be a “—”
Try adding a new photosphere and set it to the new photo. Then change this one to no visible

Steve

Hi @tiffany.fredette,

I’ve taken a look and I believe the issue is because your image is too large. Its resolution is 6144 x 2816. Studio only supports images below 2048 in either dimension (Width/Height).

Please try reducing the image resolution and try importing the new image.

Let me know if that fixes the problem.

George

1 Like