Goodbye ZapWorks pals! 👋

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to post a short (and persona!l) note to say that tomorrow will sadly be my last day at Zappar. After nearly a year here at Zappar HQ, I’ll be leaving to pursue a new adventure in the games industry, closer to home so that I can spend more quality time with my partner.

It’s been a privilege getting to know so many of you on the Forum and via our social media channels (if we’ve interacted on Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn - that was probably me!). The ZapWorks community is brimming with exciting creatives and it’s been so great getting to experience and share your amazing projects. For my part, I hope you’ve enjoyed the blogs and other content I put together and maybe found it useful…or at least interesting!

Hope you’ve enjoyed the time we spent together - and be nice to whoever comes next!

All the best,

James

7 Likes

NO!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob:

We wish you will in your new adventures!!
Thank you for all your help the last year!!

Steve

3 Likes

Hey @james.wright,

It’s sad for us but I hope you enjoy your new adventures! Carpe Diem!

att, Higão!

3 Likes

Hi @james.wright
I hope you have a good time in your new adventure.
Thanks for your all helps and I think you were one of the most active Zappar’s team.
Best regards
Miri

4 Likes

Gosh!! Sorry for my late reply! I’m sorry to hear you left James! But all the best with your new adventures!

Take care!
Len

3 Likes