Change Zapcode from Designer to Studio in latest update

Hi,

I assigned a Zapcode to Designer to analyse a target, but I want to swap it to Studio to create the experience. In the version before the update it was a simple option, is this not an option anymore?

Hi Paula,

As of the update, you’ll now need to create a Studio project to start creating a Studio experience. There currently isn’t a way to change the tool used for a project, as it would require transferring multiple triggers to another tool. For example, this can be problematic if a Studio project with multiple triggers was changed to a Designer project, which currently only supports zapcodes as a trigger.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:
Bob

Okay that makes sense. If I delete the Zapcode I assigned to Designer, does it go back to my unused Zapcodes or have I lost it forever?

Is there a way for me to analyse my targets in Studio?

Other than that it’s very cool, I like the multiple triggers!

Good to hear Paula :slight_smile:

There isn’t a way to delete your zapcode. Once you create a Designer project, you’ve used one of your projects.

If you would like to re-use the project as a Designer experience, you can delete all the content from the project manually, or alternatively, delete the project, then unarchive the project to re-use it.

Hope this helps, and let us know how you get on.

Best,
Bob