Can I access a ZPP file from Zappar?

I have had to change PCs at work due to my usual one not working - however the ZPP file I want to work on is saved on that computer. Can I access this file in any other way?

Thanks

You can export them before you move pcs. Or they are saved in a documents folder. If you cant get to it on the pc and you have uploaded it to a zapcode you can fo to your account and download it from the websites.

Steve

Hi @technology,

You can download the ZPP directly from my.zap.works by clicking on the cog icon of that specific zapcode.

As seen below:

Please note - only projects that have been published can be downloaded from here.

Thanks.

George

Ah thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

This doesn’t seem to work anymore. I have no cog, just 3 vertical dots and no download option. Has this been changed?

Ok, I found the download link in the new Experience page in the Publish log section, but my older published projets don’t show a ZPP download icon. I have changed HDD last summer and lost a bunch of projets. That was before I started downloading the projets and storing them to my dropbox. There are however many projets that are curently published and that I need to rework for an upcoming conference, but I don’t have the ZPP. I really can’t recreate all these already done projets in the short time that I have before my conference. Would you be able to send them to me?

Thank you

1 Like

For this you should send a list to support@zappar.com
Just remember it’s the weekend so you most likely won’t hear back till Monday.

Steve

Thanks Steve, but I went through my old file archives and was fortunate enough to find the original ZPP that I in fact exported at the time of publishing! WHEW! I was able to recover the original work. It was published in 2017, so I guess old published projects aren’t stored in the my.zap.works page, just recent ones.

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you found them.
Now dont forget to back them up lol

Steve

hi, would you please advise me where can i download some .zpp files any projects i could open in zapworks with function code? I just need to try it all out and shoot something on the phone to school.

thank you very much

Here’s the Doc on how to import and Export zpp files from ZapWorks
https://docs.zap.works/studio/workflow/importing-and-exporting/

Steve