Analysing your tracking image

Hi there. This ant image cannot be uploaded as tracking image. I have different image in the same format which can be uploaded but this image and the rest cannot be uploaded. I have tried saving it in different resolutions and format but still could not upload. Please look into this. My deadline is tomorrow. It shows either processing or analysing but not getting uploaded. Please help!

Hi @shen5294,

Welcome to ZapWorks! :tada:

I believe that we may have answered a similar ticket of yours from our support desk, but just in case this is helpful - Iā€™d recommend taking a look at our What Makes a Good Tracking Image? article to learn how to get the most out of your image. Specifically, we have a Features of a good Tracking Image? section here.

In particular as it relates to this image:

• Make sure your target has a width-to-height aspect ratio between 4:1 and 1:4 and is a standard resolution.
  • Make sure the contrast of your image is great enough to track - our scanning technology views content in grayscale, so you could consider viewing your image in grayscale using image editing software to see what our technology sees.

If you are still struggling to train your image, try taking just a section of your image and using that as the target, then build around. For example, a square section in the middle may track more effectively.

All the best,
Francesca :blush: