Zapworks Studio not working on Windows 10

Hello,

I just tried installing Zapworks Studio on my main Windows 10 computer, but it will not launch correctly. Below is the error message. I see a topic on this already, but there aren’t any steps on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Eric

1 Like

Hi Eric,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I apologise for any inconvenience you’ve experienced.

Unfortunately we still haven’t managed to resolve the issue described in this forum post, it’s one our team are still looking into.

As soon as we have some sort of update or fix I’ll post on the thread linked previously.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Seb

1 Like

i also faced this situation when I tried to install Zap works studio on windows 10 it shows an error windows defender error 577, so I want a proper solution how to remove this error.

1 Like

I’m using Windows 10 with no problems. Isn’t windows defender the virus detection software that ships with windows? I recall it can be disabled

K

1 Like

If you’re still experiencing difficulties, I recommend reaching out to the Zapworks Studio support team or checking their community forums for specific troubleshooting steps related to the version you’re using

Here are a couple of steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Ensure that you have the latest version of Zapworks Studio installed. Software updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can address compatibility issues.

2. Check the system requirements for Zapworks Studio. Verify that your Windows 10 computer meets the minimum specifications mentioned by the software developer.
    By the way, speaking of Windows 10, have you ever considered exploring the options for windows 10 key cheap? You can find some great deals and discounts on the Windows 10 key subreddit. It’s worth checking out if you want to optimize your Windows 10 experience.