Zapworks Studio mal function in Windows 10

I install Studio without problems, but when I run it, my projects simply do not appear and if I choose a new one from those that are as examples or an empty one and nothing is executed, only the GUI opens but it does not allow me to do anything. Nothing even appears in the HIERARCHY section.

Unlike on Mac I have no problem using the software.

You might want to consider running Zapworks Studio in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the Studio’s shortcut or .exe file, go to Properties, and try running it in compatibility mode for an earlier version of Windows. Sometimes, this can resolve compatibility problems.

Try running Zapworks Studio as an administrator. You can do this by right-clicking the Studio shortcut and choosing “Run as administrator.” This might give the software the necessary permissions it needs to function correctly.

It’s also a good idea to make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause problems, especially with graphic-intensive applications like Zapworks Studio. Check your firewall and antivirus settings as well. Occasionally, they can block certain functions of an application. Temporarily disabling them might help you figure out if they’re causing the issue. If it doesn’t work, I suggest you check out more make the leap to Windows 11 and need an OS key. Maybe you’ll find an answer.