Zapworks for a college course

Hi guys i’m pretty new to zapworks and have learnt a lot through using Studio. Im currently studying a computing course at college and part of one of the final outcomes is to create a Zapworks experience based off an exhibit at the national museum of scotland. So i created some thing and id like some feedback I know it might not be the best and some of my text and spelling will be terrible but this is the first phase i’m planning on polishing it up. I am supposed to be in a team of 3 but i have pretty much done this by my self so that is why China has not been completed yet. Please leave some feedback of this that would be great …please be gentle

1 Like

It’s a very nice.
You could add a info icon to each image then change the numbers for arrows and just have it flip page to page.

Also your exit button for #1 on the Samurai Helmet doesn’t work and the text is stretched for the Katana’s and Wakizashi’s .

But over all a very nice job!!

Steve

hi thanks so much for your input I hadnt thought of doing the info button as you say but ill now do that. Im going to fix the katana’s section as i realize i added the wrong text template after i uploaded this. thanks again for your input

1 Like

No problem glad to help.
If you have any questions just ask :slight_smile:

Steve

thanks again for your suggestion i have tried it again with the forward/back buttons and having the one info button really makes it look better. I still have to add the china section but cant do that until the last member of the team gives me his work. thanks again
Chris

1 Like

Looks really good. Nice job

Steve