Zapwork Platform - some questions

Hello there!

I am new to the platform, been looking for my questions to see if anyone covered them before, but couldn’t find out - sorry if this is redundant!

I just made an account and will test it out in the next days, but do you guys know if zapworks can hold models in cloud that could be later downloaded via the app? Also, would be interested to learn if zapworks platform can support the same AR experience for potentially 100 of people in the same time, over a period of more days?

Sorry if these questions were asked before and thank you in advance for your time taken on my post - heard zapworks is among the best AR platforms out there and would be imperative to be able to host around (or more than!) 100 people. Thank you!

Cheers!

1 Like

So Zappar has 3 levels of development. Widgets, Designer and Studio.
Widgets and Designer are web based as Studio is a downloaded program.
Widgets and Designer are simple and do not use 3d models whereas Studio can.
All of them store your finished code on Zappars servers.

So to your first question YES! Zappar holds your models in the cloud with all your code.
As for your 2nd question YES! Zappar can be ran but more than 100 people at the same time. Because the Zappar app downloads your code each time your code is scanned.

Hope this helps,
Steve

Hi @silvandra23. I have had roughly 40 people zapping an experience at the same time with no issues. # of people I find less important than solid connection to the network.

As for holding and downloading 3D models, if you mean are 3D models able to be incorporated into your AR experiences with Zappar then yes. You can build them into Zappar Studio and when an experience is scanned they will download with the rest of the content you built.

Have fun getting started with Zappar.

1 Like