Zappar's new version performance problem

Hello everyone,

In the last friday I just downloaded the new Zappar’s version (4.0.0) and started to use. On the start everything was fine but when I openned a project from a client, my computer had an inssue with Zappar that made it use almost all my computer’s performance.

This is a lot of my computer, everything in the plataform is lagging and working bad. I have people who work with me in the same plataform with the same computer’s configs and in they machines this, didn’t happen. What may it be? What may I do to solute it? Am I the one who is having this problem?

Well, since now, Thx.
Att, Higor : D

Hi Higor,

I want to have a look to see why this is happening on your PC, could you please let me know your computer’s specifications? Also, can you submit a ticket containing your project’s .ZPP file to support at the link below, it’ll help us to pinpoint what’s going wrong.

https://docs.zap.works/

Thanks,
Seb

1 Like

Hello Sebastian!

Thx for awnser me. First, my computer’s specification is:

Video Card: GeForce GTX 750Ti

And about the zpp’s, isn’t just one. All my zpp files are happening this, new or not. I would like very much to send but if I do, I would have to send something about 2 years of work.
If you have any feed to give me, please do it. I’ll be watching this post. I don’t know what’s happening once that all my work friends has the same PC and in their pc’s, the Zappar is running normally just as the old version.

Att, Higor : D

Hi Higor,

Thanks for your reply. Could you send over the result of your project analysis, i.e. the file size and RAM usage. You can find these by clicking the ‘Zap’ in the top left > Analyse. Once you have these, please screenshot them and send them over so I can have a look.

Thanks,
Seb