Zappar trigger opens website

Hi everyone,

I have created a paperbased Zappar-code. Scanning the trigger isnt the problem but I am always directed to my browser. It is impossible to open the content directly within ZAPPAR. Any ideas whats the reason for this? I couldnt find any settings for this.

Thanks, Birgit

1 Like

Hi @birgit.dittrich11,

Welcome to ZapWorks! :tada:

Just to confirm - would you like the experience to launch into the Zappar App, not Zappar WebAR?

You can update your launch destination by going to the project’s page and scrolling down to its Triggers panel. You can then hover over the destination and select Change to see your destination options; including the Zappar App for certain projects:

If you do not see the Zappar App in your list of distribution types, that project likely does not support the app.

Have an awesome day!
Francesca :blush:

Hello, Francesca. I am experiencing the same. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that my project has only one scene. What can I do to make my project be fit for the zappar app as the destination? Thanks a lot in advance!

I recently created a paper-based QR code using a popular scanning app called ‘ScanIt.’ However, when I scan the QR code with the app, it automatically opens my device’s default web browser instead of displaying the intended content within the ScanIt app itself. I’ve checked the app’s settings, but couldn’t find any options to control this behavior. I even tried setting ScanIt as the default app for scanning QR codes on my device, but the issue persists. Regards