Zapcode not downloading

Hello, there. Could someone please help me solve this problem? In Designer, when I try to download the zap code I am not given the option to select either PNG or SVG; instead, the system seems to be set to automatically download the PNG code. However the code never downloads, showing the circle of dots moving endlessly. While this happens, I nevertheless, download the SVG code and then try to preview or publish the project. But I get an error message “no zapcode found” and “your project could not be published”. Thanks a lot in advance for your reply.

Hi @framomo,

Thanks for reporting this. It looks like there is a slight issue our side when retrieving the PNG zapcode. I’ve reported it to the team and will let you know on this thread when this is fixed.

In the meantime, it looks like you can still download the zapcode from the triggers tab of the desired project:

Simply download the zapcode from here, add it to your target image and train the target - this should solve the issue while we get to work fixing the PNG download during the initial flow of a Designer project.

George

Thanks a lot. Now I was able to create my project.