Zap experience faces the user correctly

Hello,

This may have been asked before. I have an idea of a screen emerging from the centre of a round table which will possibly have 4 people seated around it (two on each side).

I thought it was a good idea until I suddenly thought that the experience will only be facing correctly for one person depending on who is sitting in front of the zap code and how it’s been set up.

Is there a way to have the experience automatically rotate to face correctly when any of the 4 users zap it?

1 Like

It sounds like you want to use a billboard. https://forum.zap.works/t/billboarding-around-the-z-axis/2102

Steve

1 Like

Thanks Steve,

After all that, the project got scrapped due to time restrictions… Was looking forward to it as well.

Sorry to hear that. I would still work on it in your free time. Great way to learn and it will help you with knowing how long it will take for any future projects.

Steve

1 Like

Hey Frank,

Sorry to hear that you’ve had problems with time restrictions.

If you’ve not had a look already, our pricing has changed for our tools. All Business plans now come with access to all of our AR creation tools (Studio, Designer and Widgets). Be sure to check our website here for more information.

Apart from that, we hope you continue to enjoy using our tools if you continue to use them for personal use.

All the best to you,
Bob

1 Like