Zap-Alytics

I know we can export the Zap-Alytics to spread sheets through the export CSV. I was wondering is there any way we can have someone else like a customer access to JUST the Zap-Alytics page? Without giving them full access to our Zap Codes and everything else in our account.

1 Like

Hi @dan,

You can invite a user to your account using the steps described here.

As long as the user is not invited as an admin to the account, they will not be able to perform any admin actions (billing information, purchasing seats etc).

Also, if the user does not have an assigned ZapWorks seat on that account, they will be unable to edit any zapcode content.

Please note however, that they will be able to view the zapalytics data for all of the zapcodes on the account.

Hope this helps.

All the best,
Seb

Hi, thanks for the tip, but i wonder to ask… if there is a way to assign only just the zapalytics of the zapcodes of their interest, in order to protect the ones of other clients… Again Thanks… JC

Hi @macuserg5,

Your question couldn’t have come at a better time! :smiley:

Yesterday we released a new feature that allows you to modify permissions per user on a ZapWorks account.

You can find more information on this new functionality over on our User Permissions article.

All the best,
Seb

2 Likes