Z.stats.logEvent

Hello,

I’m trying to log A.stats instantly from a mobile device after a browser refresh. These are my issues:

Android = The event is logged instantly but then doesn’t work again unless the zappar experience is refreshed or zapped again. The same event can’t be logged more than once in one session.

iOS = The event isn’t logged until the experience is refreshed or the Zappar app is relaunched

Ideally I need either of the above methods working instantly, without a refresh or relaunch.

Any ideas?

This is used for Zapalytics data. Is there a reason you need it instantly?
If you are thinking of using it for your messaging I wouldn’t.

Steve

Hello Steve,

I’m trying to think of a way to talk to another device within say 20secs. All I need is that the receiving device records an interaction. The analytics would be perfect as all I need is numbers and its recorded. The devices would pretty much be sitting next to each other but back to back. Obviously it would rely on a good stable internet connection.

I don’t really want to start building databases etc. To be honest, I don’t have the experience and time is crucial as the zappar experience has to be build first then the idea implemented.

1 Like

The problem with this code is it goes to the web sites Analytics not a 2nd device.

Unfortunately the only way I know of sending data between two devices is to use a Json database.

Now I asked the guys at zappar about uploading a photo with json and was told something was coming so it might help you out as well. Just dont know what and when its coming.

Steve

1 Like