Widget preview - not working for me

Hello I’m new here, I seem to have stumbled at the first hurdle. Can any one explain what ‘Zap the preview code on the right before aiming at the tracking image’ means ?
Many thanks
Jayne

Hi Jayne, hope you are well!

We’ll occasionally use the term ‘zap’ in the place of ‘scan’. The easiest way to scan a Zapcode in the Widget tool is to download the Zappar app from your mobile device’s App Store which will allow you to scan the Zapcode. :smile:

I believe there may be some formatting issues which is making your preview code appear below the text in this case!

‘Zap the preview code on the right before aiming at the tracking image’ translates to ‘Please scan the preview code below and then focus your mobile device on the code’. The pink Zapcode image you have pictured here might look different next time you preview as we generate a new code for test purposes. Eventually you will publish your project to a Zapcode that won’t change.

Here’s a super handy introduction video to the Widgets tool, we also have a three minute tutorial which you might find helpful! :slight_smile:

Have a great day,
Francesca

1 Like