Why does Zappar still bugging? How to delete Zappar Data?

Hello everyone,

Is there any way to delete all the data from Zappar? I really need to reinstall it because I’m having too many bugs on my mac and windows 10. Every action of mine ( since open a project, till click in a group ) is making my zappar emit a daisy message. If there is no way to delete all the Zappar’s data, I have to ask: Is there any how of fix this problem? This is giving me heardeaches. Before was just delete a group with something into or controller that Zappar shows this message. Now I can’t even open a project without bugging.
Since now thx, I’ll be watching for awnsers.

att, Higor.

Hi Higor,

Is it just one project slowing everything down, or is the error still present across several projects?

If it’s a single project, could you send an email over to support@zappar.com, with the zpp file attached please?

Thanks,
Seb

1 Like

Hey Sebastian, thx for awnsering me!

No, isn’t just a single project, its every project. Since my personal till the Zappar’s examples. I can’t even click on my zappar that is showing Daisy!

att, Higor.

Hi again Higor,

Have you tried a clean install of ZapWorks Studio?

You’d need to first uninstall the program (the steps for this will vary depending on your OS, but you can find these online quite easily).

Once that’s done, try re-installing Studio from this link:

https://my.zap.works/studio/

Let me know if the issue is still present after this.

Thanks,
Seb

1 Like

Hello Sebastian,

Thx for awnsering me again. The problem still persist. I did what you told me and also I did a batery of tests and nothing. I can’t work since yesterday, please how may I proceed with this? Is there anything that you guys can do for me?

att, Higor.

Hi Higor,

Could you try to recreate the error but this time, when you get the pop up, click on ‘Report’ and send that through to us please.

That way we’ll be able to have a closer look at what might be causing it.

Thanks,
Seb

1 Like

Hello Sebastian,

Here’s: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/4508599608f6462b7f0cfd4e4f80238d20180104131432/e43d60

att, Higor.

Thanks for that.

Could you send your project zpp file to support@zappar.com too please?

I’ll be contacting you about the issue through there.

Thanks,
Seb

1 Like