WebAR White label options

Hi

I was just wondering if there are any plans for any white label options for WebAR in between the standard Zappar branded splash screen and the fully customised splash screen?

My customers are usually small businesses but they often ask if they can have their logo displayed on the Zappar splash screen. When I tell them they can have a fully customised splash screen at £X it is way out of their budget.

I understand the custom splash screen is aimed at the bigger businesses but was hoping there may be a simpler option in the future for just a small amount of customisation for smaller budgets. No custom URL or customised design but something like displaying the In-app title and icon on the splash screen would be amazing

Thanks

8 Likes

Bump. I am also interested in this for my customers.

How about a branding free generic background for WebAR based around different themes? For example you could have a futuristic background, sports background, fantasy background etc

If we could purchase these at an affordable price and attach them to our projects it would be a great option for some slight customisation. There is definitely a demand for some customisation aimed at small businesses and non-profits. They love WebAR but don’t want the Zappar branding, however they can’t afford the fully customised solution. A solution somewhere in the middle would be a great addition

Thanks

2 Likes