WebAR on any website?

Dear Zappar Team,
I’m totally new to your platform but very interested in WebAR. Is there any possibility to launch AR experience created in ZapWorks Studio on any website, outside Zappar WebAR (https://web.zappar.com)?

Cheers,
Dob

You will need to use the code Zappar has from the WebAR. If you contact them they will help you out. Support@zappar.com

Steve

Thanks @stevesanerd, and hello Dob,

It sounds like you’d be interested in having a Custom WebAR solution (which would mean that our WebAR solution would work on a custom URL of yours), and also means that you can have a custom splash screen once people visit your website.

Just as a recommendation, I’d recommend you read our webpage on WebAR and our docs article on Project Triggers. This will give you more of an idea as to what WebAR is about.

If you’d be interested in purchasing a Custom WebAR plan, please contact us at contact@zappar.com and we’ll be in touch.

Hope this helps,
Bob

1 Like

@Bob adding to this question I don’t think you answered it fully (may be my views)
Will it possible to have my own website which i host with the capabilities just like web.zappar.com?

Sounds like you want the code to run the webar on your site. I dont know if zappar gives you the code or if they make a link to there site that you can place on yours. Either way you have to contact them.

Steve

1 Like