Web AR instant tracking for e-commerce website

Hi everyone,
What I’m what would be the best way to approach an e-commerce website that utilizes web ar instant tracking to view products at home.
So far I’m thinking each product would be a separate project.
Is there a more efficient way to do this or am I doing it correct.

I agree that the way to approach it would likely be having multiple projects. This would also let you track which products users are looking at :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi vueshift,

Just echoing Atlas on this one - the best way to set this up would be as multiple projects that your user would have to scan a unique code for. This would also let you track your most popular products through your workspace analytics.

You may find this tutorial useful for getting started with your project if you plan on using Studio.

Adam

1 Like

Hey there! Regarding an e-commerce website with web AR instant tracking, it’s great that you’re considering each product as a separate project. However, there might be more efficient ways to handle it. Consider using a platform or framework that supports AR integration, which can streamline the process and provide better scalability. If you’re interested, Transform Agency (https://transformagency.com/magento-custom-development-services/) offers Magento custom development services to help you build a robust e-commerce site with AR capabilities.