Virtual tour and Vr cardboard button

Hello, i need help, and documentation how i can create virtual tour, and add hotspot to go from the first panorama to the second panorama, and also Vr button, with the same go from the same hotspot to second hotspot .
it is very important !

1 Like

Any replay here… !!
but please i need replay… and support… not to tell me that is impossible to do !!
currently i opened 3 tickets here… 2 of them with zero support!

Hi There,

Not to worry, this is possible to do in Studio!

We have a full description of how to do so in a similar forum post here - Basics for changing photosphere on button press in cardboard

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Mark

this not working on my systm, the button to go for other photo sphere not wokring , i downloading the zpp from this post, and it is not working, i wish you can help me !!!
almost 7 days asking for this…
i am thinking to embed the zappar app in my app, but until now i see that your support is not professional !!!
i need zpp template ready to add my panorama , more than 1 panorama, and to have the ability to go from the first panorama to the second, by default to start from regular view not from headset view.
and to have button that convert it to Vr mode, and within the Vr mode i can go from the 1 sphere to the other !!!
please try to support me !!!
do not send me posts from other.
or telling me that it is not working !

Please update me !!!

Hello,

The VR Multiple Photospheres zpp file works fine for us.

Could you please give us some more details on what doesn’t work on your end?

Many thanks,
Margaux

listen please…
can you create zpp template, and help us please !
mine it is not working, when i click on tap to swich to other sphere … no thing happen!!!

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND US . ZPP TEMPLATE THAT DOING THIS ?
1- TO HAVE 2 SPHERES
2- 1 HOTSPOT TO GO FROM THE FIRST TO THE SECOND
3- AND 1 BUTTON TO GO FROM THE REGULAR VIEW, TO VR MODE !

PLEASE !!!

Hi again,

We’ve updated the VR Multiple Photospheres project, and posted it here: https://forum.zap.works/t/basics-for-changing-photosphere-on-button-press-in-cardboard/795/12

This new version of the experience still uses 2 photo spheres, but now starts with the traditional view (headset mode off). In this view, you can tap on button (red button) to navigate from one sphere to the other. Also, you can press a button (black button) to switch from the traditional view (headset mode off) to the VR view (headset mode on).

When in the VR view (headset mode on), you’ll need to make sure the crosshair points at the red button when you tap on the screen so that you can move from one sphere to the other.

I hope this helps but if you have any questions, please, let us know.

Best wishes,
Margaux

Hello Margaux.
is there anu new update regarding the VR MODE in android device ?

Hi Elias,

As I have already replied to most of your questions through support, I’ll keep replying there. :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
Margaux