Two target/tracking images, doesn't work?

Real quick question. I’m basically trying to build something that you can place furniture into a room as you desire. My thought was that you could have tracking images for “Couch,” “Table,” “Bookshelf,” “TV Stand.” Then you can shuffle them around the room as you desire and with the phone you can see a 3D model of that item there on that card.

However, it appears you can’t have two tracking images being used in the same hierarchy? It only recognizes one of them? Example. I have Shelf and Table in a group, but only Shelf works. If I take Shelf out, then the Table works. If I put Shelf back in, then only Table still works.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this just not a possibility. Kinda sad! I had a lot of grand ideas using this mechanic to enhance my DND stuff XD

I exported the project. It’s pretty small.

Layout Demo.zpp (109.5 KB)

Multiple targets is not something we currently support though we do have a feature request ticket on this here - Support for Multiple Targets

In the meantime what you can do is deep link between experiences, each with their own target image.

Thanks,
Mark