Trying to start an experience with image target then move to instant tracking in UAR

Hi everyone,

I’m working on an experience where I want to start off with an image target as my anchor and then move to instant tracking for an extended tracking experience. I’ve tried a few things and seen some success by writing my own code, but I can’t seem to get the instant tracker locked to the image target anchor. I was hoping to turn off image tracking after the experience is launched. As of now, it works, kind of. The mesh is floating above the original anchor in an odd rotation. Does anyone have any idea what I might be missing here? Going to keep noodling but thought I’d reach out to the community first. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Never mind, got it working.

1 Like

Build your initial experience arround image target, this could involve placing virtual objects, animations or interactive elements that are triggered when image target is detected. Test and ensure that your experience works as intended when the image target is recognized.

Furthermore, Add a image target to your scene by creating an image tracking prefab which is associated to the image targeted with corresponding image in your assets and adjust the property of image target such as size and tracking settings as needed…