Target Valuer

Hello everyone,

I don’t know if this exists already but I think that would be a great feature a page in the site (or even in Zapworks) that analyze the tracking image and shows the better parts of the tracking or something like this. Just to show if the tracking page is good and where we have to focus when we are building the experience! Something similar to Vuforia tracking page…

P.S.: If this already exist here in Zappar, just disconsider this post and I’ll be deleting it.

att, Higão.

2 Likes

Hey Higor,

There is a workaround to this; you can use the tool built in to Designer which analyses a tracking image and displays which parts of the tracking image are both strong and weak after being analysed.

You can do this by first creating a Designer zapcode on my.zap.works. After you click ‘Edit Zapcode Content’, you should be prompted to download the zapcode; you don’t need to do this. Skip through downloading your zapcode (you’ll be prompted twice) and then upload your tracking image. Once Designer processes the tracking image, it will show you which parts of the image are strong and which parts are weak for tracking your AR experience.

Hope this helps you, and you make a neat suggestion for us to consider in the future :slight_smile:

All the best to you,
Bob

2 Likes

Great tip! Thanks!:grinning:

2 Likes

This is great @Bob, thanks by the tip and I’ll be praticing this now on!

att, Higão.

2 Likes

Really really needs to be incorporated into Studio, for sure.

2 Likes

Hi @donnav,

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

Better ZapWorks integration in Studio is certainly something we’re looking to improve moving forward. We’ll let you know once we have any further information to share.

All the best,
Seb

1 Like