Delighted to announce that we’ve just released Studio 6.5 We’ll have a blog post in due course with lots of details, but I thought it would be nice to let you all see what’s new. It’s available for download or autoupdate straight away.
- Support for world tracking along with example projects and subsymbols
- Fancy updated scripting editor
- Blank symbols can now switch between flat and upright using the 3D view burger menu
- 3D view shows a skybox by default to make view movement easier to rationalize with your eyes
- Restored ‘Pan’ view navigation option
- View navigation tools can be hidden from the 3D view burger menu
- View navigation tools now never hide behind content, even if it’s renderSorted
- Option in 3D view burger menu for inverting scroll direction for zoom
- Targets defined in subsymbols can be seen and moved in the 3D view from parent symbols
- Improvements to the Analyse Final Download Size window
We’re just putting the finishing touches on our formal release notes and supporting documentation.
Let us know how you get on!