Space Rescue

Hello everyone!

I would like to show you guys the 3D that we’ve been working for a while to use in the Zappar’s competition! Also, we already created a cool tracking for it! I hope you guys like it as we did!

Remembering that criticism are very welcome, all feedback help a little bit.

Att, Team Massfar :smiley:

https://skfb.ly/6zMNG

6 Likes

Great job! Tracking image and 3D model looking cool.

The code says coming soon at the moment, not sure if this is intentional or not.

2 Likes

Love it! The tracking image artwork is awesome

2 Likes

Hey Fabio, loving the look of this entry.

Don’t forget the entry deadline is Wednesday (27th). Make sure you submit your entry through the official form: https://zap.works/competitions/space/submit/#compAnc

1 Like

Massfar’s team has the pleasure to announce that our project is already uploaded and sent, ready for everybody who wants to test or see it. I hope you guys enjoy and has some fun!

att, Team Massfar :slight_smile:

So I really like the look of it! but I’m having a hard time clicking on things. I try to click on the “click here” but keep getting the sun. I also have a hard time getting in to the photo op.

Steve

1 Like

Hello @stevesanerd!

Thanks by your feedback. I’ll take a look into this but… Before we release this version of the game, we have done a battery of tests with multiple devices and persons with a real diference of size xD
This wasn’t meant to happen! I’ll try to fix this as well to fit in for everybody use it. Also, I have to say that you have to click on the planet not in the plane ( if this is the problem ) but anyway thanks by the feed again!

att, Higor.

If it help I was using an iphone 5c.

Steve

1 Like

Okay, okay, thanks stevesanerd! I’ll take a look on it, also we have tested it in several devices btw iphones and androids.

att, Higor.

Awesome!
I have to say that I struggle to save my people! :smile:
A good swivel chair is compulsory for this kind of game!
Cheers

2 Likes

Hello jvouillon!

Thanks by your feedback, I feel happy that u liked it!

att, Higor :smiley:

Well done. I have to say I struggled selecting mercury a bit too but with some perseverance it worked fine. I loves the selfie piece. Selecting the background and the accessory is a fun interaction. Any chance you could elaborate on how you put that part together a bit more? I would love to do something similar for a conference I’ll be at in a few months. If not no worries. I’ll play around and see what I can come up with. Anyway well done, fun experience.