Sipsmith competition - winner announcement

Hi Zaplings :wave:

I’m excited to be able to say to you that we can now announce the winner of our ZapWorks x Sipsmith competition! Having witnessed the judging experience personally, it’s safe to say that it was an incredibly close decision - to absolutely everybody who entered - we salute you!

With further ado, our competition winner and our king of ‘Ginnovation’ is Marco Paternostro (@zappar1). A huge congratulations to Marco and to everybody that entered - it’s been a joy to see all the amazing work of the ZapWorks community.

What about the 5x finalists you say?

Head over to the announcement blog to find out who are judges picked: https://www.zappar.com/blog/zapworks-x-sipsmith-competition-winner/

Finally, if you entered and haven’t made the final this time around, don’t be disheartened! They’ll be plenty more opportunities to showcase your AR chops - and if you are one of our lucky finalists we’ll be in touch shortly to arrange your prize!

Cheers,
Dave

7 Likes

Congratulations Marco @zappar1 and other finalists! Awesome work!

4 Likes

Thanks! I really can’t believe it! I’ve seen so many good quality and high level entries! Congrats to all finalists!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations to @zappar1

1 Like

Many thanks! All the best!

2 Likes