Semi-Transparent Box Issue

Has anyone else had this issue? I get this semi-transparent box sometimes when I’m creating. I looked through my hierarchy and I have both planes in my experience completely transparent. It happened when I was working on the World Tracking template and it happened when I did the archery game a while back. I’m sure it’s something I did or did not do I just can’t figure out what. Any thoughts? White%20transparent%20Box%20

1 Like

So immediately after I post I figure it out. It was the target manipulator symbol I added. It’s set to 20% by default and I had to go into the symbol to adjust.

2 Likes

Hi there…could I trouble you to explain what you mean by “Go into the symbol”? My hotspot alpha is set to zero but the box remains…!

1 Like

Whoops! Found it, but I’ll add it here for anyone else. I had to double click the target manipulator in the symbol definitions window to change its opacity there.

5 Likes

I had this issue in three projects and was going crazy trying to figure it out. It’s the little things :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ah! So glad you figured it out - thanks for sharing your findings for anyone else in a similar position!