Scanner is not showing scene

Hi I am having issues with my Zappar scene being published but nothing appearing on my device screen when I zap the code. This scene has worked up until today, nothing has changed that should make the screen go blank. Is this an issue affecting others?

Don’t worry, it’s sorted…

Well tell us what you did :smile:

Steve

Honestly I’m not sure! I just went back to an earlier saved version and the scan was fine - however I must have deleted something by mistake - so an investigation is now underway with our top brains to find out what.

1 Like

I am having this same issue, I created the zap code but when I scan it doesn’t register, nothing happens. I’ve scanned the code about a hundred times and it’s worked a few times, in which case everything worked just like I hoped it would so I know I created it correctly the problem is my scanner only fully loads the zap code one every 20-30 times I try to scan it. it’s not the file size either as I’ve only used about 3 png images so it’s still under 1MB. Any Ideas??

Hi @10794101,

This sounds like a strange issue.

Would it be possible for you to send the ZPP file to support@zappar.com, so we can take a look and try to find a solution.

Thanks.

George

I am also getting similar type of error 0x80248007 and screen also not showing anything except this error. I have no idea is this a scanner error or windows error. You may update your version, this will work.

I am having the same problem:
After downloading the Augmented Portal from the Tutorial examples, I then opened the MaskedScene.zpp, selected a previously created studio Zapcode and published it.
Scanning the Zapcode on iOS shows “unlocking” and bleeps twice, but the scene does not appear. There can’t be anything wrong with the .zpp file since I used the one downloaded from the tutorial.
Any ideas anyone?

I would still check the zpp file in zapworks for errors. Something may have changed. Also make sure your iOS is I think 11 or higher to use world tracking.

Steve