Recognition of Zappar

Do you have a print out of it or are you using your screen like it did?
I would print it out and test from it.
Your zap looks good to me …

Steve

Sorry Had to walk away from it have become extremely frustrated with this. It looks like this is an interesting way to engage but this is giving me some concern that I cannot make it work.
I have done what the videos have identified and still nothing. I have reviewed all the videos, and started from scratch and still no experience. Not sure what I am not doing, but there has to be better way to do this. Frustration level is well into the red at this point.

I completely understand. Can you make a video from your device like I did and show use what your getting and post it.

Steve

I don’t know how to take a video within the zappar app. but here is the screen shot of what it is not doingPNG

In preview now the buttons and card do not come up

Do you have a print out of your bizcard from your screen shot?

If you have iPhone the newer ones have screen recording as one of the quick tabs. If it’s an android I use ez screencorder.

Steve

Old iPhone and yes on the print out of the card
I experimenting I took the zappar business template and added my stuff, rearranged to what I want and then tested it. AND nothing, I created another project just called it test and the template that Zappar has came up. I scan and it works (with zappar experience) I then move my experience (different window) and my experience comes up

On the template did you replace the default tracking image with the one that you’re going to be using that looks like your business card? Not place you date on top of it. The file with the name.zpt is your tracking image.

Steve

I know whats wrong. You need to replace the tracking image with the one you want to use.
see video.

Steve

Yup Did that now in the “seen” area (code) red line under “REPLACE METrackingImage” and now I can not publish because I deleted it and replaced it with my own tracking image which I trained

Replace any that have that with the new name of your new tracking image.

Steve

Done and now it works perfectly. The icon that I placed in the AR floats all around is there a way to “link” it to a circle button?

Steve
I have made the icon separate of the circle and seems to work
I would like to say thanks ever so much for getting me through this. It was extremely frustrating
Thanks again

2 Likes

I glad to hear it!!

Sorry I was out.

Steve

1 Like