QR Code Audio Problem

I have added a video in Designer. When I launch using a ZapCode the audio plays fine. If I launch from a QR code the audio does not play. After launching from the QR code If I tap the full screen button on the video the sound will play, if I then reduce the size of the video it continues to play. The only time the audio does not play is on the initial QR code launch.

I think I saw a post that said if your are hosting your video or audio files and using WebAR then you have to use https.

Dont know it this will help.

Steve

Hi Steve - I’m doing this in Designer, which allows for QR code triggers, so the video WITH audio really should work. The video plays fine there just isn’t any audio. It’s strange how after launching from the QR code If I tap the full screen button on the video the sound will play, if I then reduce the size of the video back to it’s normal state the audio continues to play. The only time the audio does not play is on the initial QR code launch.

I know there are other posts about Designer having video problems. For this I would email the guys at support@zappar.com and ask them. That way you can get a faster reply from them.

Steve

1 Like

Thanks Steve

2 Likes

Hey Dan,

If you still have this issue, could you please contact support@zappar.com, and let us know what email you’re contacting us from so that we’re able to check on our end?

Hope to hear from you,
Bob

1 Like