Publishing stuck at 100%

Is anyone else having any issues. My project had uploaded and the Publishing load bar is at 100% but now stuck. This has been happening all day?

Sorry guys but still unable to publish or even preview? I’m getting the ‘check if you have a good network error?’.

reinstalled zapworks, logged-out, logged-in. I’ve not been able to publish or preview all day?

I’m on Mac

Hi @frank.glennon,

Sorry to hear this. It sounds like there must be something wrong with your account setup.

If you could get in contact with support@zappar.com, we can ask you some personal information and take a look at your account for you.

If it is specific to a project, could you also send the ZPP file in the email, as well as any other helpful information you think might help.

George

Same here stuck preview and publish at 100%

Hi @ahmadhadriazmi1989,

Does this issue occur on a specific project or throughout?

Deim

1 Like

Specific. The problem start when i create many new controller and timeline

Thanks for getting back so promptly @ahmadhadriazmi1989.

If you could export your project and send it over to support@zappar.com alongside a description of which controllers appear to be causing the issue, we’ll be happy to have a deeper look into this issue for you :slight_smile:

All the best,
Deim.

1 Like

want to ask is there a limit to duplicate or import file/folder to library or hierarchy