Project won't publish

Anyone else having trouble publishing this morning? Everytime I try it says Please check that you have a good network connection. But I’ve checked and my connection is fine… Any advice?

Hi Molly,

Have you tried logging out of your ZapWorks account, then logging in again?

To do this, click on the Zappar Icon on the top left of Studio, then click ‘Log Out of ZapWorks’. Once you’ve logged out, exit ZapWorks Studio, then load it up again.

Try to publish to your project again and you’ll be prompted with a login modal.

Let us know if you’re still having issues.

Hope this helps you,
Bob

i also have this problem…even i follow your step for fix it, it still says Please check that you have a good network connection…

I have the same problem although my Internet connection works very well… @Bob : I followed your instructions, but I still get the same error message.

I’m also having the same problem on my PC. I’ve tried logging out/logging and restarting Studio (Zapworks only gives the option to logout). Seems I can publish on my mac. This has issue has been going on for more than a week now.

I would try uninstalling Studio and download a clean copy then reinstall.

Don’t know if it will help but maybe it will.

Steve

I had the same problem. It happened after I opened a new personal account beside a business acount and I tried to switch publishing a project from the business account to a personal account.

The solution for me was reinstalling the ZapWorkStudio software. Logging in with my new personal account and then publishing a project worked again after that.

Tip: Don’t forget to backup your project(s) by exporting it to a zzp file just to be sure you won’t lose it.

3 Likes

I tried all the above solutions to no avail. Eventually I came upon my own which has worked for me. I just exported the project, and closed everything down. Then when I start a new zapworks studio project I just re-import it and I was able to publish.

2 Likes

After some crack down, I have manage to solve this problem. You must do a clean Zappar Install.

1. Export all your projects (zpp )
  2. Unistall your current zappar studio
  3. Manually remove these directories:
    • C:\Users\[my_user]\AppData\Local\zapworks-studio-updater
    • C:\Users\[my_user]\AppData\Roaming\ZapWorks Studio
    • C:\Users\[my_user]\AppData\Roaming\ZapWorks-Studio
    • C:\Users\[my_user].zappar
    • C:\Users\[my_user].zapparstudio
    • C:\Users\[my_user]\AppData\Local\Temp\ZapWorks-Studio Crashes
    • and all similar folders you found…
  4. Restart your pc/laptop
  5. Install lastest zappar studio stable version.
  6. Import your ZPP and publish!
2 Likes

This happens to me frequently.
Isn’t this a bug in ZapWorks Studio?
It is also strange that the message displayed on ZapWorks Studio shows a message that has nothing to do with this event.

I had worked on a project for two weeks for a university assignment.
All of a sudden, since this morning I get the same problem that you guys describe. (also the published project gives a notification for bad internet, when the connection is fine)
I’ve spent the last hour searching the forums and I see that both problems are very common and no satisfactory solution has been given.
It is now 2:30 in the morning and I am redoing the project at awe because I can’t risk not finding a solution within zapworks until sunrise. Tomorrow I have to present the assignment to the university.
Thanks a lot zapworks!

P.S. I will fail at this semester but at least it was a trial, Imagine having had paid for this garbage!!!

Same here. It’s not just studio. I’m having a problem publishing an UAR on the my.zappar site. So it has something to do with the back end. I’ve emailing support@zappar.com. You may want to as well. Just FYI they are in London.
@George
Steve

Hi everyone,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. It has been signal boosted and the internal platform team is now aware of the issue and are investigating.

We believe that trying again this morning may resolve the issue, however, if you are continuing to have trouble, please send an email in to support@zappar.com and let us know what operating system and browser you are accessing my.zap.works with.

We appreciate your patience.

All the best and have a lovely day,
Francesca

Still no good.

Steve

Hi everyone,

We really appreciate your patience whilst our dedicated platform team investigated this issue.

I’m so pleased to say that we have made and deployed some changes which should solve the issue! :tada:

If you are having this issue, please make sure that you now clear your browser cache to ensure that you are viewing a fresh version of our platform. After this has been undertaken, please try accessing your project and/or publishing again.

Have a great day,
Francesca :blush:

1 Like

Hi
I have Mac OS Big Sir and business account.
I have same problem with others, my project won’t publish. I delete app with all other components and re-installed. But there is no luck on it.

Therefore, I installed ZapWorks Studio app on my personal iMac then imported my project then published. It’s worked! I am not sure how different with these process. Is it security issue or bug? However, I still have problem for publish from my business laptop. :weary

1 Like

Hi @akirat,

Firstly - welcome to ZapWorks! :tada:

I wonder - are you still having this issue? We usually find that this occurs due to VPNs being active.

If you’re still struggling, please feel free to send an email in to support@zappar.com!

Have a great day,
Francesca :blush: