Hi fam, hope you can help with this one.
I’ve got a very simple project using Zapworks Studio: 1 tracker image per static 3D model. In my project, I have six different trackers and associated models.
When I publish my project, only the last tracker image / model (i.e., the 6th one) in the hierarchy will load in AR when using the Zappar app; none of the others work. If I delete the 6th model and then re-publish with only 5 trackers / models, then only the new last model will work with Zappar (in this case, now the 5th one; note too, this is a different tracker image / model to that deleted). If I then delete that tracker/model and republish, then only the new last tracker / model (now the 4th one) will work… and so on.
I set-up two similar projects last week and had no problems. I’m going a bit nuts.
Hope someone can assist me!