PNG image movement rendering around 3D image

Hi

I am using a 3D image in centre and try to animate movement of a leaf around it.

I used bezier curve and I can see perfect movement of leaf. I kept leaf image lower in hierarchy to make it visible on above the 3D image but while moving on bezier curve even if leaf image went back to 3D image its still visible.

Please let me know how can I correct it such that if leaf goes behind the 3D images then it should be hide by 3D image and should again visible once come up in front of it.

Hi @somnath678,

Within an objects Layer Mode property, you can change it from overlay to full_3d or test_3d.

Member Description
overlay The object will appear over all objects earlier in the hierarchy regardless of their 3D positions in the camera.
full_3d The object will appear over objects earlier in the hierarchy except those with full_3d layering that are positioned closer to the camera.
test_3d The object will appear over objects earlier in the hierarchy except those with full_3d layering that are positioned closer to the camera. The difference between this mode and full_3d is that this object will not affect the display of any later full_3d or test_3d objects.

I would have a play around with these properties and check out our documentation on render order.

If you are still experiencing this problem, feel free to send the ZPP file to support@zappar.com and we can take a look. :slight_smile:

George

1 Like

Thanks @George

Thanks for pointing out the overlay feature. I read in documentation but missed it while implementing :).

1 Like