Play fullscreen at time

The user needs to be able to switch between full screen mode and normal mode. It seems that the function I need is this. However, I need the video to start playing on full screen from the point it stopped playing on normal mode. Just like any video player or youtube. How can I do this?

2 Likes

I am looking for the same kind of functionality. For usability and user experience purposes I would like to be able to switch between: watching a video in 3D and watching it fullscreen. Any ideas?

I was playing with this for a bit and found that you can do almost full screen. in the zappar app you have the top bar and you can’t get rid of it. so because of this you can’t do true full screen. and unless your willing to have your video a little off you will have bars on top and bottom of it.

Now the playfullscreenvideo will do full screen but it uses the devices video player and you have not much control over it. I even found some devices you can’t stop the video. you have to let it play out.

I have a test file where I just changed the video players relative to the screen.

Steve