I made an app using Unity to track the face and put glasses on it. When I tested it on Huawei Y6 prime 2019, it worked fine but when I tested it on other devices faced this issue.
Here is what happened exactly.
When I go to the AR part of the app, I see a black screen with only the glasses appearing. When I move my head, the glasses move with me as they should but still, I can’t see myself.
Here is a video of what happens:
I tested on 6 devices and here are their specs and whether they work or not:
- Huawei Y6 prime 2019, Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22, Android 9=> works
- Nokia 2.3, Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22, Android 11 => works
- Samsung A20, Exynos 7884, Android 11, => doesn’t work
- Huawei Y7 prime, Snapdragon 430, Android 8=> doesn’t work
- Don’t know device model, Exynos 7885, Android 10 => doesn’t work
- Samsung A5, Exynos 7880, => doesn’t work