New Photo Booth Tutorial!

Hey everyone!

We’ve released a new tutorial on our documentation site which shows you how to create a photo booth experience using Studio’s face tracking and Actions functionalities.

Check it out here - AR Photo Booth

photoBooth

We’d love to see what you come up with, so be sure to share them with us on Twitter and Instagram by tagging @ZapparApp!

All the best,
Seb

6 Likes

Love this tutorial, well done to the team for putting it together.

If anyone is interested in building more advanced face tracking experiences using Studio, this will be a great place to send you on your way.

@westcreations @digitalpopups @stevesanerd @kaan @jvouillon interested to hear what you think about the new video format of this type of tutorial as well. Give me a shout if you find some time to work through it :smile:

2 Likes

NICE!!! Looks like a very good tutorial. I did something similar with states some time back for a project. Looking forward to going through this tutorial :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice!
However I believe the new version of ZapStudio is not compatible with the starter pack, for example, when dragging the images into the groups in the root, the images are small that they won’t be seen or controlled… any solution for that?!

Hi @Eshraq,

The different icons are children of the Hat Options Group meaning they will take the properties of it. I believe what you are seeing is the scaled-down state of the Hat Options. Could you try toggling the Hat options state in the controller’s panel and seeing if that changes anything?

George

2 Likes