My first Project HELP

Hello everyone!
So I just started playing around with zap and I am trying to do a webAR project.
However, I do not quite know where to start. I have created a project in the web platform where I could create it as a webAR project. It tells me everywhere that I should download Zapworks Studio to start creating so I did and created a small Image Tracking test. But my previously created project can’t be seen here and neither is the studio project visible in the web platform. Can anyone tell me if/how I can link these and how I will be able to test my actual project via my browser?

I am currently using a hobby account to get to know the platform

Thank you in advance,
Marvin

Hey @marvin,

Great to hear you’ve started playing around with Studio, hopefully you’ve been enjoying it so far :smiley:

One thing to note is that projects on your ZapWorks dashboard are not the same as a Studio project. Your project on ZapWorks contains an AR experience, a set of triggers that launch said experience, and analytics data specific to the project.

You can build the AR experience in Studio (like you did) and publish it to your project on ZapWorks via the Publish option. Doing so means your experience can be launched via the triggers that you’ve defined on the ZapWorks site. The following article has some more information on this: Previewing and Publishing.

Incidentally, if you haven’t had a chance yet, I’d recommend checking out the rest of the Getting Started guide.

As for viewing on WebAR, there aren’t any special steps required for this. Once you’ve published your experience, you can scan the zapcode via our WebAR platform: https://web.zappar.com. Alternatively, you can use our QR code trigger to launch directly into the experience within the WebAR platform. Check out our Triggers article for more information.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

All the best,
Seb