Multiple tracking images in one project

Hi
Is this scenario possible?
Have one zapcode/tracking image to start a video
On finish the video, send the user to another tracking image so that the zap app on the user side goes into tracking mode with overlayed instructions for the user to find the 2nd tracking image (that will then trigger another video). This 2nd tracking image should not be able to trigger by itself if scanned by itself

Hello Ismael,

I received your question in an email, which I replied to. Feel free to get back to me via email directly if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
Margaux

Hi Margaux,

Would be great to know what you mentioned! I think I’m after a similar-ish request:

I’m trying to “wrap” images around a simple box - an example of testing different packaging as it were… Having answers on tracking multiple images or another way of achieving the above would be really handy.
I know you could create one tracking image and place a virtual box on top of it, but it would be great to have something real that people can pick up and rotate to see the sides.

Thanks!
Sophie

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know that this is not functionality that we currently offer/support but something we’re aware people have been asking about and is a feature request with our platform team.

We also have a topic dedicated to it which you can follow here - Support for Multiple Targets

Thanks,

Mark