I’ve put together another experience to help inspire you for this competition.
Below you’ll find a video explaining the experience (a mini solar system) as well as the zpp project and a bunch of useful assets for you to use in your competition entries!
A breakdown of the experience and how it’s been put together in Studio.
Links mentioned in the video:
- Playing 3D Animations - https://docs.zap.works/studio/3d-models/playing-3d-animations/
- Bezier Curves - https://docs.zap.works/studio/advanced/bezier-curves/
- Attachment Points - https://docs.zap.works/studio/subsymbols/introduction/attachment-points/
ZapWorks Space Competition Assets.zip (23.7 MB)
This asset pack includes:
- The Mini Solar System project and tracking image.
- 3D model pack of planets and spaceships.
- zpp templates for the bezier circle and off-target prompt.
- A tracking image without zapcode for you to use in your project.
Big shoutout to Ed Aubrey and Laura Patrini here at Zappar HQ for their work on the assets used in this experience.